We are excited to grow the Lady Hustle team and expand to include contributing editors. In order to be considered a "contributing editor" we expect that you will be in regular contact with the Lady Hustle team in order to find topics for pieces that will be relevant to the Lady Hustle readership. We expect that all contributing editors will be prepared to deliver a minimum of two pieces on a previously agreed upon topic every month.
Potential categories of pieces include: Listacles, editorials, current events, short stories.
For one time submissions, please click here.
- Submit two to five story ideas at the beginning of every month by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide one to four sentences on what your idea is and why it is relevant to Lady Hustlers.
- Mimi, Olivia or Denisse will respond to you in a timely fashion with instructions on which stories they'd like you to pursue.
- Submit as a google doc
- Share doc with email@example.com
- 500 words or more
- 12 point Times New Roman font
- Double spaced
- Highlight two pull quotes (two quotes that would be a compelling "teaser" for promotion of the piece)
- Send four high resolution photos to go with the piece to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a print release if the photographer requires it.
- Must submit seven days prior to posting deadline
If you need more information please fill out this form.